- Heavy duty and elegant Mezuzah with red enameled Pomegranates and with red and blue crystals / stones as shown.
- Great quality and great looking classy Mezuzot. Has Star of David on top of Mezuzah
- Mezuzah has special enamel in red as shown filling the pomegranates
- If you are interested in Kosher Klaf to add to this beautiful Mezuzah, we also do sell those.
- Measures about 3.5 Inches, opening about 3 Inches. Includes non-Kosher scroll inside Mezuzah case.
The Mezuzah signifies the sanctity and blessing of the home. It is a portion of Holy Torah (The Old Testament) inscribed in the same manner and script as a Torah. It is an "original" sanctified document in accord with laws and precepts that dare not be compromised. On this sacred scroll of parchment are inscribed two passages from the book of Deuteronomy. It is customary upon entering or leaving a residence to touch the mezuzah. This reverence acknowledges the belief in the declaration of faith which expresses the unity of God, the duty of loving and serving Him with our whole being and our obligation to observe the Mitzvoth (Deeds) in and out of the home. Because it presents basic principles of faith the Mezuzah is our responsibility to visitors as well as to us. A Mezuzah sanctifies and protects the home, as well as fulfills the saying of the Psalmist, "God will guard your going and coming from now and for all time."
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.