- Anglican Prayer Beads are a relatively new form of prayer, blending the Orthodox Jesus Prayer Rope and the Roman Catholic Rosary.
- The thirty-three bead design was created by the Rev. Lynn Bauman in the mid-198s, through the prayerful exploration and discovery of a contemplative prayer group.
- The use of the rosary or prayer beads helps to bring us into contemplative of meditative prayer-really thinking about and being mindful of praying
- of being in the presence of God-by use of mind, body, and spirit.
- The touching of the fingers on each successive bead is an aid in keeping our mind from wandering, and the rhythm of the prayers leads us more readily into stillness.
Handmade by our specialist from 6mm olive wood beads and 8mm Rose Quartz 8mm semi-precious beads. The Crucifix and Center are of pewter.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.