- Artisans hand-cut each olive wood kitchen item from olive wood, bringing to life the natural beauty of the olive wood by revealing its warm earth tones. The silky texture of the olive wood is smooth to touch, and its faint, slightly sweet aroma can last for many years.
- Olive wood has a natural durability.
- In order to keep the wood looking its best, always hand-wash your olive wood kitchen items and avoid long exposure to liquids. If the luster begins to fade, restore it to its original splendor by polishing the wood with a few drops of olive oil and a soft cloth. With the right care your olive wood kitchen items should last a lifetime.
- Care instructions: Hand wash and towel dry completely after each use
- Supports fair trade and small home based olive wood factories in Bethlehem
Handmade from Mediterranean olive wood with beautiful natural patterning. Perfect for any use. It is about 2 inches deep. Asfour Outlet, A tradition of olive wood kitchenware making that goes back to 100s of years. Hand wash only please. Coat with olive oil often to keep olive wood lasting a life time. We are proud to bring to you a family tradition of kitchen wear utensils and gadgets from the Mediterranean.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.