- Set of Five (5) heavy duty and elegant Mezuzot with different symbols as shown and may differ from pictures as well. All the same size. Each comes with non-kosher klaf or scroll and measures about 4 inches and also comes with screws for hanging
- Great quality and great looking classy Mezuzot
- 5 different Mezuzahs, two with Messianic Seal Symbol, Hoshen priestly stones and 3 with otehr Israeli symbols.
- Mezuzahs will include the Messianic Seal, Western Wall of the Temple, Star of David, Jerusalem walls and Panorama, Menorah.
- All are cut so smoothly and with gold plating symbols as shown.
Set of Five (5) Mezuzot with different symbols as shown and may differ from pictures as well. All the same size. Comes with non-kosher scrolls or Klafs inside. The Mezuzah signifies the sanctity and blessing of the home. It is a portion of Holy Torah (The Old Testament) inscribed in the same manner and script as a Torah. It is an "original" sanctified document in accord with laws and precepts that dare not be compromised. On this sacred scroll of parchment are inscribed two passages from the book of Deuteronomy. It is customary upon entering or leaving a residence to touch the mezuzah. This reverence acknowledges the belief in the declaration of faith which expresses the unity of God, the duty of loving and serving Him with our whole being and our obligation to observe the Mitzvoth (Deeds) in and out of the home. Because it presents basic principles of faith the Mezuzah is our responsibility to visitors as well as to us. A Mezuzah sanctifies and protects the home, as well as fulfills the saying of the Psalmist, "God will guard your going and coming from now and for all time."
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.