- A very special and new technology combined with age old heritage of experience in wood carving came with this amazing Icon. The is not a sticker glued on olive wood but colored imprinted and engraved and in some areas raised on Olive wood.
- From the Holy city of Bethlehem the city of Jesus birth and cradle of Peace we are honored to introduce to you the wood of the Holiest Tree in the Holy Land...
- Bethlehem olive wood is a local raw material from which mainly religious, historical, and artistic articles are made, using the prunes of young olive trees , and the sprouts from the trunks of the old, unproductive trees.
- No other hardwood excels Bethlehem olive wood in beauty of grain and variety of coloring. The beauty of Bethlehem olive wood takes many forms. As we turn it, it often changes completely from its outside appearance. There is something very mystical about watching it reveal its final appearance.
- We guaranttee Best price for best quality.
A very special and new technology combined with age old heritage of experience in wood carving came with this amazing Icon. The is not a sticker glued on olive wood but colored imprinted and engraved and in some areas raised on Olive wood. This icon will last a life time and on top of that a glaze layer is added to give it the glowing look of Icons and protect it from scratches and moist or water. The Ichthys or fish symbol was used by early Christians to identify themselves as followers of Jesus Christ and to express their affinity to Christianity. Ichthys is the Ancient Greek word for "fish." The "Christian fish," or "Jesus fish" symbol consists of two intersecting arcs tracing the outline of a fish (most commonly with the fish "swimming" to the left). It is said to have been used by early persecuted Christians as a secret symbol of identification. The Greek word for fish (Ichthus) also forms the acronym "Jesus Christ, God's Son, Savior." Followers of Christianity identify with the fish as a symbol because fish frequently appeared in the ministry of Christ. They were a staple in the biblical times diet and fish were often mentioned in the Gospels. For example, Christ multiplied the two fish and five loaves of bread in Matthew 14:17. Jesus said in Mark 1:17, "Come, follow me ... and I will make you fishers of men." (NIV)
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.