- Anglican Prayer Beads are a relatively new form of prayer, blending the Orthodox Jesus Prayer Rope and the Roman Catholic Rosary.
- The thirty-three bead design was created by the Rev. Lynn Bauman in the mid-1980s, through the prayerful exploration and discovery of a contemplative prayer group.
- The use of the rosary or prayer beads helps to bring us into contemplative of meditative prayer-really thinking about and being mindful of praying
- of being in the presence of God-by use of mind, body, and spirit.
- The touching of the fingers on each successive bead is an aid in keeping our mind from wandering, and the rhythm of the prayers leads us more readily into stillness.
Olive wood rosary handcrafted. Cross is stamped with Bethlehem on the back. The week beads are made of 8mm round, the week beads of Jerusalem Cross shaped beads and Invitatory bead from 9x6mm oval bead. Thread is beige (waxed), OR brown ( not waxed ).
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.