- Anglican Prayer Beads are a relatively new form of prayer, blending the Orthodox Jesus Prayer Rope and the Roman Catholic Rosary.
- The thirty-three bead design was created by the Rev. Lynn Bauman in the mid-1980s, through the prayerful exploration and discovery of a contemplative prayer group.
- The use of the rosary or prayer beads helps to bring us into contemplative of meditative prayer-really thinking about and being mindful of praying
- of being in the presence of God-by use of mind, body, and spirit.
- The touching of the fingers on each successive bead is an aid in keeping our mind from wandering, and the rhythm of the prayers leads us more readily into stillness.
Handmade by our specialist from 6mm olive wood beads and 8mm lapez beads. The Cross is an olive wood cut by laser and measures 2cm or 0.78 inches. Center,chain and stoppers are of Brass. A small and elegant Rosary that shows your devotion beautifully.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.