- Hand Carved Olive Wood - About 10 Inches standing
- Standing Cross with Crucifix - grade A quality
- Hand made by local Christian olive wood masters in the Bethlehem area
- comes straight to you from Jerusalem, the Holy Land
- Supports Christian witness in the Holy Land by buying local products hand made by families of the Bethlehem area. God bless you.
Olive Wood "The Cross Of The Fourteen Stations". This standing cross is named after the fourteen stations of the Via Dolorosa (the way of the cross). Fourteen individual Olive Wood pieces are joined together to make this cross. Each piece represents the agony of Christ from judgment to the Crucifixion at Calvary. This Cross comes with a pewter crucifix on a stand. Hand made in Bethlehem, the Holy Land. About 12" in height.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.