- Semi precious stone engraved with first Messianic Seal symbol with text as found in first century for early Jewish believers in Christ. It means : For the Oil of the Spirit. Found on a Jar and otehr artifacts near David Tomb and the Upper Room on Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
- First symbol used by early Christians in the Holy Land
- Stone size may vary since actual semi precious stones are used. Sizes vary from 1.5 - 2 inches ( 4 - 5 cm in diameter ). Stones used are Jade, Malachite, Jasper, tiger eye, and many others etc ... necklace is leather
- Necklace can expand from 18 inch to 36 inch as needed. Comes all as a package in a velvet bag.
- Comes with Messianic Seal ( Crafted In symbol ) Card explaining the symbol and its meaning clearly.
The Messianic Seal of Jerusalem is a symbol for Messianic Judaism and Christians who show an affinity for things Messianic. The symbol is seen as a depiction of the Menorah, an ancient Jewish symbol, together with the fish picture, an ancient depictive representation of Christian faith and the community of Jesus followers, creating a Star of David at the intersection. The Messianic Seal is by no means the only or most popular symbol of Messianic Judaism Others, such as the more ancient Menorah and Star of David, are also displayed by Messianic. The messianic seal is not a new symbol. It has been found since 1st century AD, since the birth of Christianity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.