- Top quality hand painted or written Icon from Greece. Made with real gold sheets on top. Grade A work.
- Christ said to His disciples, "I am the vine and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch of mine that bears no fruit he takes away, and every branch of mine that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit." (John 15:1-2).
- His arms are raised high giving a benediction with both hands. Branching out from the trunk of the vine are twelve shoots where the Apostles sit on the branches. Peter and Paul are closest to Christ. They hold either a book or a scroll.
- Jesus in the Center and around Him all the Apostles ( represents all the Church )
- Top quality Icon writing and is so inspiring
Top quality hand painted or written Icon from Greece. Made with real gold sheets on top. Grade A work. Hand painted in Greece and Uses sheets of 24K Gold.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.