- With hebrew letters "ShDI" - letters of "SHOMER DLATOT ISRAEL" or "Guardian of the Doors of Israel"- one of the names of G-d.
- comes in two sizes ( 5 and 6 Inches )
- Made from wood by Laser technology
- Included non kosher printed scroll (rolled inside the mezuzah)
- Stones in Mezuzah may vary in color as shown
The Mezuzah signifies the sanctity and blessing of the home. It is a portion of Holy Torah (The Old Testament) inscribed in the same manner and script as a Torah. It is an "original" sanctified document in accord with laws and precepts that dare not be compromised. On this sacred scroll of parchment are inscribed two passages from the book of Deuteronomy. It is customary upon entering or leaving a residence to touch the mezuzah. This reverence acknowledges the belief in the declaration of faith which expresses the unity of God, the duty of loving and serving Him with our whole being and our obligation to observe the Mitzvoth (Deeds) in and out of the home. Because it presents basic principles of faith the Mezuzah is our responsibility to visitors as well as to us. A Mezuzah sanctifies and protects the home, as well as fulfills the saying of the Psalmist, "God will guard your going and coming from now and for all time."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.