- Asfour Outlet manufactures these items in its own factories for its own trademarked brands
- Great for serving and stirring spaghetti, handmade from beautiful olive wood. Each one unique
- Asfour Outlet is renowned for its mastership in making all sorts of kitchen utensils and cookware in the Middle East and Mediterranean areas
- Approx length 12" and has 7 Pegs as shown
- Supports fair trade and small home based olive wood factories in Bethlehem
Artisans hand-cut each olive wood kitchen item from a single piece of wood, bringing to life the natural beauty of the olive wood by revealing its warm earth tones. The silky texture of the olive wood is smooth to touch, and its faint, slightly sweet aroma can last for many years. Olive wood has a natural durability. Olive wood kitchen items are treated with food-grade beeswax to protect the wood. In order to keep the wood looking its best, always hand-wash your olive wood kitchen items and avoid long exposure to liquids. If the luster begins to fade, restore it to its original splendor by polishing the wood with a few drops of olive oil and a soft cloth. With the right care your olive wood kitchen items should last a lifetime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.