- Prayer Shawl designed with the main center Christian prayer in Hebrew letters
- Material Acrylic. all corners contain the white and blue thread ( Tzitzit )
- Size: 72" long and 22" wide Comes in a bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality. Like any new clothing item, the tallit might have slight discoloring and/or smell from storage. Please wash before first use.
- Originally the tallit was a four-cornered outer garment to which were attached the fringes, or tzitzit. Though the wearing of the tallit has its basis in Old Testament Scripture, the word itself is not found in the Bible. The tzitzit (tassels), however, are: Again the LORD spoke to Moses saying, "Speak to the children of Israel: Tell them to make tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and to put a blue thread in the tassels of the corners. Numbers 15:38
- The Four prayers placed on the four corners In English. Comes with special Card explaining the Messianic Seal symbol and history
The New Covenant Prayer Shawl is designed with the main center Christian prayer in Hebrew letters & the Four prayers placed on the four corners In English. The unique early Christian sign is embroidered with golden thread. The Material Acrylic (Polyester) and the size is 72" long and 22" wide. Tallit comes in a bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality. all corners contain the white and blue thread A few years ago a Clay Jar was excavated in Israel which carried the early Christian seal that contained The Menorah, Star of David and the Fish is sign known as the Early Christian Sign. This Sign is placed on four corners of this shawl. This Sign contains the 7 Candle holder on Top, The Star of David in the Middle and the Fish on the bottom. The fish was used by Christians for identification during the Dark Roman Occupation in the Holy Land. The main Prayer in Hebrew on the (Atara) reads in English as follow: Blessed are you O' Lord King of the Universe Who has fulfilled all of the law through Jesus the Messiah and have covered us with his Righteousness. Pronunciation of the above Hebrew prayer in English is: BARUCH ATAH ADONAI ELOHENU MELECH HA' OLAM ASHER MILLA ET KOL HATORAH BIYASHU' HAMASHIAH IKISSA ET KULANU VETSEDKATO The early Christian sign is on both sides of the main prayer made with Gold thread. The four corners are made with Blue and Gold embroidery , each corner carries a different scripts from the Bible in English and each has the Early Christian sign with Gold thread. Jesus had the prayer shawl on when in the Temple
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.