- This is an impressive cross crucifix measuring 11 inches long with 4 lenses of .6 inch diameter.
- The lenses contain: holy soil, stones, rose incense and an olive leaf. The cross comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Mounted above the Savior's head is INBI which is Iesous o Nazoraios o Basileus ton Ioudaion (Greek: Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews). This is a beautiful spiritual keepsake for yourself or to give to friends for gifts, confirmations or weddings.
- A product of Bethlehem craftsmen, work lovingly passed on the craft from father to son.
- It can easily be hung on the wall with the small hole in the back.
"The Cross Of The Fourteen Stations". This olive wood cross is named after the fourteen stations of the Via Dolorosa (the way of the cross). Fourteen individual Olive Wood pieces are joined together to make this cross crucifix. Each piece represents the agony of Christ from judgment to the Crucifixion at Calvary. This Cross comes with a pewter crucifix and 4 Gospel icons that are embedded in the wood. This is a large, heavy, cross crucifix measuring 11 inches long with .6 inch diameter icons. It is fashioned from genuine olive wood by artisans from Bethlehem. The superb high gloss accentuates the beautiful coloring of the olive wood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.