- 100% Acrylic
- No Closure closure
- Hand Wash
- Prayer Shawl designed with the main center Christian prayer in Hebrew letters. Made of Acrylic , Comes in a bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality.
- Green with Gold lining as shown. Check listing options please. New models. Gold model comes with Tzitzits or Tassels that have Blue Thread while Silver model comes with the All white Tassels as shown.
- Beautiful detail. Comes with Messianic Seal Card and matching Tallit bag as shown
- The Four prayers placed on the four corners In English. 72 x 22 Inches
- Each Tallit comes with a matching in material and colors bag, a Messianic Seal Card explaining the Messianic Seal origin and movement and also the 6 Pages brochure about the Tallit, the Kippahs and all prayers associated with the use and history and all that has to do with this special Tallit. Top Messianic prayer gift of all times
The New Covenant Prayer Shawl is designed with the main center Christian
prayer in Hebrew letters & the Four prayers placed on the four corners In
English. The unique early Christian sign is embroidered with golden thread.
The Material Acrylic (Polyester) and comes in many sizes. Tallit comes in a
bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality. all corners contain
the Grey and blue thread A few years ago a Clay Jar was excavated in Israel
which carried the early Christian seal that contained The Menorah, Star of
David and the Fish is sign known as the Early Christian Sign. This Sign is
placed on four corners of this shawl. This Sign contains the 7 Candle holder
on Top, The Star of David in the Middle and the Fish on the bottom. The fish
was used by Christians for identification during the Dark Roman Occupation in
the Holy Land. The main Prayer in Hebrew on the (Atara) reads in English as
follow: Blessed are you O' Lord King of the Universe Who has fulfilled all of
the law through Jesus the Messiah and have covered us with his Righteousness.
Pronunciation of the above Hebrew prayer in English is: BARUCH ATAH ADONAI
ELOHENU MELECH HA' OLAM ASHER MILLA ET KOL HATORAH BIYASHU' HAMASHIAH IKISSA
ET KULANU VETSEDKATO The early Christian sign is on both sides of the main
prayer made with Gold thread. The four corners are made with Blue and Gold
embroidery , each corner carries a different scripts from the Bible in English
and each has the Early Christian sign with Gold thread. Enlarge Pictures below
to read the prayers in English that are on the 4 corners. The symbol of the
Prayer Shawl Jesus had the prayer shawl on when in the Temple
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.